برای گوشی های روت شده
برای اندروید 1.6 به بالا
1. ** Updated to New RootTools Framework for Increased Compatibility***
The Masqed Crusader is a Network Optimization Tool for ROOT USERS ONLY.
PLEASE INSTALL THE FREE MASQED CRUSADER TRIAL APP TO TEST COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR DEVICE/ROM BEFORE BUYING THE FULL VERSION!!!
**Recommended by Lifehacker**
The Masqed Crusader is a Network Optimization Tool for ROOT USERS ONLY. It increases web browsing speed and privacy. It is the only app of its kind on the Android Market!
What Does The Masqed Crusader Do?
* Improves overall network SPEED on both WiFi and Mobile data (2g/3g etc..) connections by locally caching nameserver data and forcing the use of Google’s fast DNS servers. (Can be switched to OpenDNS in Advanced Settings Menu)
* Increases PRIVACY by avoiding the use of your wireless carrier’s DNS servers. When paired with end-to-end encryption (i.e. using https when possible, running TOR etc…) this can diminish your carrier’s ability to spy on you while using mobile internet.
* In addition, it provides effective AD-BLOCKING functionality by redirecting ad-server requests. (Can be Disabled in Advanced Settings Menu)
The Masqed Crusader requires root, busybox and dnsmasq to function… features common on most modern ROMS. Generally speaking, any ROM that supports Wireless Tethering should work properly with the Masqed Crusader.
Why does DNS matter?
According to Google’s Public DNS page: “The DNS protocol is an important part of the web’s infrastructure, serving as the Internet’s phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer (or phone) may be performing hundreds of lookups a day.”
Masqed Crusader uses dnsmasq, which acts as a middle man, between your device and the DNS server. Dnsmasq caches recent DNS lookups locally and uses hashing to quickly search that cache. The Masqed Crusader runs dnsmasq with a customized configuration file that is optimized for use with mobile devices, and constantly enforces its use by ensuring that the device looks to itself (127.0.0.1) for all DNS lookups.
* Some Wireless Tethering Apps also use dnsmasq to work, and therefore will not function when Masqed Crusader is ONLINE.